POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process filters source code available : Re: post_process filters source code available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code available
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Apr 2000 17:45:35
Message: <390b57ff$1@news.povray.org>
In article <chrishuff_99-6DD428.12595129042000@news.povray.org> , Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom>  wrote:

> Never mind, I downloaded the file myself and found that ZipIt had made a
> complete mess of the files...would you mind a StuffIt file?

ZipIt works fine, but you have to turn off "Convert Filenames to PC
compatible format", turn off "By default smart-strip linefeeds from text
files" and turn off "Allow duplicate filenames"" in the prefs.  You may also
want to turn on "Pretend to be Unix zip". Setting "Use Mac Binary" to
"Never" is also a good idea.  The only drawback is that with these settings
Mac files with resource forks no longer come through OK, but for Macs there
always StuffIt anyway :-)

      Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde